Friday, August 27, 2021

#65

When I started, I knew I couldn't have a 'community'. I just want to spread good and that's all. I'm no good in engaging with people, keeping in touch with people, keeping people like #friendsforkeeps.

They are indeed friends for keeps. But I know I don't have the ability to do so. Effort, affection, and love show through your actions. But simply, I just don't. 

I am this way. It may be even weird being this way to the most important persons in your life, your parents. But maybe my mom and dad know their child so well, that they are okay on how we keep in touch with them. 

InsyaaAllah to my parents, I'm doing more than usual no text or call for more than 6 months. I think I used to do that... realising how wasted time I had not keeping in touch with my parents.

All I'm saying is, I hope I don't get drowned in worries of how so little engagement that "my" "community" has. They say, your character attracts the kind of same trait as you. So maybe that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS