Thursday, August 19, 2021

#64

Sometimes when I feel like I'm losing friends, I'm like, or is it me? Is it me who's not moving on with my life? Moving on, as in, not going to another phase of life? Is it necessary to go to another stage of life? Or just doing new things suffice? Like, there's so much to learn in this world. Isn't that counted as moving on too? Improve in yourself? 

Why do I worry that my friends are slowly going away because they have moved on to another phase of life?

I shouldn't. In fact, they are still your friends. They are still in your prayers. Good times in the past. It's okay that you couldn't relive it. You find something else to find yourself, again and again. 

I'm rambling lol

Sigh. In the end, it will always be with Allah SWT. In Him you find solace.

I just remembered the word 'sahabat'. Sohabat. To pronounce it correctly too. Heard this lecture on IKIM.fm. How beautiful is the Arabic language. Ada maksud bahasa dan juga maksud istilah. 

Sohabat > Rakan 

I'd love to think... even though I don't ask my friends for help, or so rarely, that I do have sohabats. 

Indirectly each of them reminds me of Allah. That suffice. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS