Tuesday, August 17, 2021

#63

You know. Alhamdulillah for everything. Allahu Akbar.

Yes. For today. I feel.. okay. I feel good even, right now. While listening to Stay by Kid Laroi. 

Maybe it's the PMS but well, alhamdulillah still. Tomorrow will be puasa tasu'a. Approaching good things.

Also, today, good stats, good friends, good companies, good mood, good song.

A few things that I love today.
- Got the opportunity to gift my dear Teha,
- then our agent delivered good news which is our cover photo and profile photo. In which he advised to post at when my audience is at most active but... I couldn't wait so I just changed hahahaha sorry. I actually thought of that audience and engagement thing but please, malas nak tunggu uwu
- despite knowing some truth about me, some people really just stay <3 
- my family got my cookies
- my supporter bought the new cookies! First customer everrr alhamdulillah
- my supporter is okay with the new cookies
- good food, good chef

Thank you husband <3

Also, I miss mom and dad haha

Praying that I'm able to make it home this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS