Saturday, August 14, 2021

#59

Maybe I'm not affected by the death of an artist because... I just don't follow her life story and also her story the moment we were all told she was affected by covid. 

But my supporter, Ag*us, I was indeed affected. And today I had a question going through my mind, how is it that dia terbuka hati untuk jadi supporter. 8 March 2021. I mean, I really don't remember going to his life stream before that date, or even gift him stars. I'm just. Allah has sent good people our way. MasyaaAllah. Subhanallah. To get to know him even just a little, even just on the surface, feels so honoured.

Allah wants to remind me that, you are needed, you are not useless, He created you with Love, you should not look down upon yourself. 

We tend to forget, every day when we wake up. So that's why, every day when you wake up, you say alhamdulillah, immediately remember Him, renew your intentions. 

Agus is an example of whom has entered my life without even having a conversation with me, but still giving an impact to my life. One obvious reason is his death. There are so many more small things that I came across, that might have also given impact to me, even when I didn't realise it then and now. Alhamdulillah still.

It just reminds me, of how everyone that knows me, and that if I notice them too, without knowing their names, that... each of them has an impact in my life, has a purpose. 

Like my friends from SG, I don't actually have long conversations with them, but only some brief ones. And casually doing research of their background, somehow, maybe, that has positive impact on my life.

It's things like that, yakno. Whatever bad people, my friends do, I just pray for them, and I take the good things from them, learn the good things from them. That's how I cherish a friendship even when people don't know or don't notice xD

Honestly tiha and aunty are always at the back of my mind and in my prayers. They linger there even though I don't actually consciously pray or think of them. Get it? Haha

So, alhamdulillah. 

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS