Monday, August 16, 2021

#62

Okay so I got it after I performed Maghreb. But still I refuse to think this was all PMS. Hm >:(

And I just posted a promise that I will be live tomorrow morning... while right now as I'm typing, as usual... the period pain is a huge pain in the ass *sobs*

Ya Allah, please ease our day today and tomorrow and especially during our livestream.

Also, I notice that I hate to be in a surrounding where it is so negative, like ada maki hamun sana sini, dengan mencarutnya. Allahu. Just think how bad it feels for kids in a house to be in that situation everyday :(

I hope my presence give people good feelings instead of resentment. 

But you know what? It can't be just kids. Adults are humans too. We deserve to be in a positive surrounding. Really. Hm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS