Sunday, August 8, 2021

#55


I am so well aware that my struggles are not as bad as other people's problems that I know of. What more if I compare to our Prophet SAW. I know that I am privileged, like, apa je struggles aku? Camtu la. 

But that doesn't mean that I don't struggle with the what-I-think-are small tests. Because Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear” (2:286). To me, all these small test are a struggle, man. In my shoes, in my own situation. That you could not compare mine to yours, vice versa. Though I will always admit that others have it worst. 

It makes me feel so scared, that I'm categorised in having istidraj. 

But you know what? Alhamdulillah that even writing this, Allah has shown me, moved my heart to realise and recognise of this so I am aware and scared to disobey Him. Allahu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS