Saturday, August 14, 2021

#57 death

Dude. Reflection of today. A supporter, a friend, lost his life today. 

It affects me, because maybe I wanted to know him more. Bulan ni, ada niat untuk bagi dia gift. Tapi rupanya dia tengah fight for his life. 

I might not have looked at his struggle as a serious situation, but I still wished him to get well soon. 

Sorry, but I couldn't express how I actually feel... this is not exactly what I wanted to share lol tak sampai ke point dia. 

Anyways. Really, death is inevitable. And you don't know when. You just don't know. So what you can do is remember death, but also continue to do good to please Him, move on with your life. Pray and live life so that when you die, you have tried your best, so that you leave this world in a condition that Allah is pleased with you, amin. 

That's why some people seem strong, just go on with life. Because of the ultimate reason, to please Allah. 

Nevertheless, you can not ignore the sad negative things you are feeling. Toxic positivity is not the way. Acknowledge it. It's how you deal with it. But of course, easier said than done. What you can do is be there for the person. Be there for yourself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS