Monday, February 23, 2009

Annabelley's Birthday Parteyyy

Venue : Izzi Restaurant, Level 3
Date : 22nd February 2009

PRIVATE FUNCTION
Heheh

a n n a b e l l e ' s b i r t h d a y p a r t y

It was dang fun!! All the guests were familiar but some were not. Yet we still socialized with 'em ;) Excluding the four guys... Yea, they even left early. Haish. Oh well, the world didn't end without them. We still went on doing our thang!!


We were in a monorail. My FIRST TIME EVER, being and taking a monorail!! Hahah. Jakun sat ;)


These photos were captured under the BB monorail. Back there were Giodarno and Izzi Restaurant :D

Third floor of the restaurant!!
I forgot to snap a pic of a sign which said, "Private Function". I was like, "Ooooohh, we are going to a PRIVATE function~~" Hahah yea, Jakun sangat-sangat - -" But at first I thought it wasn't Anna's birthday, until Atul asked a waiter on the ground floor. It was indeed Anna's Birthday party ;)

We were the first to arrive there :D 10 minutes before the party started. Haha


The toilet was indeed cool xD (Semua nak jakun - -")


Those are the four guys that I was talking about. Haha. I think the guy on the far left was Daniel.


And we also sat at seperate tables. Sweat. Thought we wanted to socialize with ALL.


Just vaining haha


Sheesh, I envy Sherry's laughing style xD The food was GREAT. Especially the PIZZA. Of course, the restaurant is actually named Izzi Pizza. Haha. I loved every food they served. Though I couldn't taste some of 'em - dental problem -, I still knew that they were good!!, just by the smell of 'emm. Hahhh.. ;D


Madihah and Saemah


Charles, me, and Yasameen.
Tangan gemuk yg buat peace tu, tangan madihah ;)


They were choosing a song for the runway. Just look at Mad's expression. Sooo focused on choosing the song xD


We've chosen a song, next we MAKE UP and GET DRESSED :)


Phoebe and Nasreen as... I don't know xD But they did look stunning!


Mad 70's and Atul the meanie Witch. Atul memang menjadi weh. Muka dia dah naturally scary =xx

**Updated** Atul, me(Farmer xD), Sherrie, Hema (Gipsy :D)

Charmaine, and Saemah as FAIRY GODMOTHER. She was holding a 'wand' ;)


Julian The Nerd - 2nd place, Nadia The.. I forgot xD - 3rd place


Umesh as a SHEMALE!!! And he won the prize!! So not fair!
Of course lah he won, he got his konco-konco to help him out xD
That showed how fond they were :P


Where's a picture of me with costume on, you'd wonder?

Sorry people! I can't show you the pics. But I might crop myself and show you other people. Yea, I know maybe some of the guests would post my picture, but, it's their choice. My choice is to not show them. Maybe I might censor the upper part. Well, I know how to edit it, just lazy to do it now xD

I'm taking this oppurtunity to thank those who praised me that I looked CUTE. Hahahahahahaha. Cute GEEK you mean, ey? :p If you're still wondering, I dressed as a FARM GIRL, with a cowboy hat (actually GOLF hat, it was my dad's) and a jeans overall. 'Howdy mate?' Hahah. It was sort of Miley Cyrus kind of style, her evil cousin. Haha. But too bad I didn't do tocang. It'd be more real. And more realistic if I've brought a COW and talked farmer slang, which I didn't know how. Ainaa sure knew. Gosh, I miss 'Ainaa T_T

Well, I made sinSSS last night hahah. Felt like I was in a night club -.-" Swell.

Because at the end of the party, which was at around 7 pm, we danced sampai TAK INGAT DUNIA hahah. Especially Umesh and Rocyie - -" But, derang takpe la, kiterang, Muslims, cannot la haha. Just a bit of this and that. Couldn't shake too much hahah.

Most of the songs that we danced on were HIT SONGS like Pump It, Kiss Kiss, and When I Grow Up.

It was really fun, I tell you. I even wanted to go home late. But dang, I had no choice 'coz dad already arrived at the front of the restaurant. Couldn't let him get sued :p

I went home with Atul. And we were sooo hungry, we had no time to eat b'coz of busy socializing xD After Atul was fetched by his brother at my house, I ate two plates of rice and curry. They were deliciously scrumptious hahah.

2 comments:

  1. awk, kte suke dress-up korang nak pg party ni. cantik smua (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa..
    gile oh faa.
    theme die pon project runaway.
    sume kne dress-up.
    haha..
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS