Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lame Blogger

So I came across my OLD so-called blog, which is friendster blog.
Here's the link: http://edzmnor.blog.friendster.com/

Most of the entries were posted in 2006 and early 2007. I laughed so hard at how I wrote them. Sooo amateur and lame indeed!! xD

I'm really embarrased because of it. However, at the same time, I'm amazed by my bold move! In that lame blog, I've told almost everything what I've been doing and been feeling. I treat the blog as if it were my diary. Heck, I was young and a-miss-know-nothing.

Reading my old entries in my old blog, I miss chatting with Jo in friendster. And replying comments to Syawal and Famira. They were like my blogging buddies! I don't know how they managed to read my broken english and malay. Hahah.

Despite that, who knows what will happen in the future? Maybe I will laugh at this one too :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS