Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Embarrassed

Brace saya tercabut! Oh noooo! It was all because of the TOBLERONE chocoooo! I ate it just now, out of STRESS. I finished the WHOLE choc. Yea, well, eating a bar of choc is one of my way to THINK CLEARLY.

And you know what? It worked out! But the consequences are just not worth it. Brace tercabut, and more calories and fats. Sigh.

Now I have to meet my dentist again. It's gonna be the second time to fix my braces. I was told by my dentist that there was a 14 years old kid wore braces and tak pernah, langsung, tercabut braces dia. So, compared to her, I'm not responsible and aware of this braces. I mean, it COST a lot!

Yeah.. I'm embarrassed.. Just hoping that she won't detect what made my braces tercabut xD


GLAMOROUS GREEN GLORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS