Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Depressed

I'm feeling her pressure and burden on me. How the heck do you do it, 'Ainaa? How do you handle those responsibilities?

I can't even handle to THINK about ONLY Syahbandar while you could think about MANY things. It's just that I'm the person who FOLLOWS and barely LEADS.

Still, you've put too much effort to just let it disappear when you're not around. I believe you've shown faith in me to ONLY handle this. ONLY Syahbandar. ONLY.

This is what I hate.
SYAHBANDAR
Always get on my nerves, every single year.
I'm getting tired thinking about it.
And that's ONE of the reason
S I wanna get out of there.


Okay. So I noticed people are thinking that I really DO hate Syahbandar. Hahah. No blame is put on you, as my statement is obviously on hating syahbandar.
But people, let me remind you that I hate because of love. It is somehow the way for me to go for them: HATING. Yup, hate them to love them.

4 comments:

  1. how to solve:
    join BENDAHARA! muahahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nahh, i'll stick to my dear dear syahbandar. Hahah. Ish farah ni. Mesti slalu belot hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!
    u talked about me!
    haha! seriously erin,i do not know how i do it!!
    but im good at it;)
    lol!!
    i knw its a pressure just thinking bout it but insyaAllah it will soon pay off with a reward:)
    chill n love SYAHBANDAR FOR ME!!=PP

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, i will HATE syahbandar for ya hahahahah! I know, that of course you're good at it. Thinking many things in a time. You're such a super woman. Charles, yaakub and i were praising u so when u were gone hahah

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS