Monday, February 9, 2009

Problem Solved!

I thought I had extra RM10 in 4 Cekal's fund. TEN RINGGIT. I re-counted for, I think, more than 10 times, just to make sure. I mean, who has extra ten bucks? If it were RM3, that's still considerable. But RM10?!

So I played around thinking it was REZEKI. Chyeah, right! Even if it is, you would still wonder where it came from. It'd be illogical if it came from nowhere, like POOF! It's there! ... Tch, NO!

This thing has been bothering me, for some days. I CANNOT be wrong! I've written down every, single income and investment. Literally. Call me a freak, but that's how it works when it comes to MONEY.

Today, out of unsatisfaction, I've recounted the money. I looked back at the previous notes again and again. But then, I came back to the latest counting and...

DANG, the 10 bucks were NOT extra money! I was relieved and pissed at the same time. How could I miscount the money?! I almost thought I was an untrustworthy treasurer T_T I felt soo guilty to my dear classmates. Anyway, it's their money! Pissed at myself because I couldn't do SIMPLE MATH. Sigh!

Now, I can rest my mind a little (still have to think about other school stuffs!).

3 comments:

  1. hey, relax. haha. boleh gila tau tgk duit banyak ni. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! Yea, i need to relax MORE. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. woii jgn curi duit kelas yerr
    i ada di siniiiii, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS