Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We Are The CORE

Yaakub relies on us, Form 4's. 'Coz he could see mostly Form 4's have the spirit.

Greens of Form 4. We do have members that we're clique with. 10 people we have now. Only with that, I know we could contribute a lot. We just need to be supportive and give contributions and always be there if any help is needed.

Heck, our seniors who promised to go to complex have broken their promises. Swell. I'm forgiving them this time. 'Coz there was futsal and was raining. I seriously don't want any alasan T_T

I'm getting fed up with the form 1's complaining. But, it's okay. They needed to tell us. We have to know too. To improve ourselves. Till now, I don't know how to handle them. I hope Emi gets them =S

Here's the list who I think they would help Syahbandar.
(Sorted randomly)
  1. Erin
  2. Raihan
  3. Puteri
  4. Saemah
  5. Faiz
  6. Iwan
  7. I.K
  8. Charles
  9. Emi
  10. Farah Izzaty
  11. Syuhada
  12. Ee Ann
  13. Sheril
  14. Edwin
  15. Atikah
  16. Rupini
Basically, we only have 9 form 4's who I believe, really believe that they could contribute. Others, I'm still hoping they have the spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS