Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jogging Relaxes My Mind

Today 4B's and 4C's gotta run 1500m for UDTA. Before I even changed to my sports attire, I've doubted I could do it, especially with the braces on. They're absolutely painful, I could hardly eat! Yet I went for it. One reason, so that I need not wait for another week to run. I've been waiting for this day, anyway.

I began running not on the starting line, but 2 metres away from it. I wasted like 10 seconds just to wait for the others to run first. Aqilah was dang fast. I couldn't catch up with her but just maintained my slow speed. I started last, and for one or two rounds, I was far at the back of the line. I heard An shouting, "Erin! Lari larii, cepat sikit!" Girl, I'm sorry. Imma stick to my plan. Hehe.

Slowly, I passed a few people. Just couldn't stand to see them ahead of me :P To cut the que, I needed to increase my speed. It's the same like on the road of one lane - a car passes another car and it needs speed for that. Just so you know, Aqilah was half of the track ahead of me. I so couldn't catch up with her xD

I was panting hard but didn't let myself to breathe through mouth. The last round, 12th round, I gave it my all, like running for 100m. All the way before the finishing, I was smiling broadly and stupidly, thinking I was gonna end this torture :p, and of course thinking I was gonna make it BEFORE 10 minutes.
Below 10 minutes = Grade A.


Unfortunately, I didn't. I was late 34 seconds. I rushed for a B T_T But it was worth my satisfaction :D

After a while, I didn't feel tired, but I felt lively! It was as if after sleeping for 8 hours to be in a good condition. I just, felt, GOOD!

Even better when I've seen the class got cleaned up. A lot better when I have FINALLY bought files for account classmates. Hahah. Funny reasons to feel good of :p

Mum noticed I seemed more energetic today. Likewise, dad advised me to jog more, so that I would constantly feel lively. Yyyyeahhh.. I'll think about it.

* * * * * * *

Before any of the above happened, I had choral speaking for Cluster School Committees. It was okay, but a bit fast. We only practiced the script TWO days BEFORE. Thankfully the script was not long, or I could die there, seeing as I only had the braces on, like only three days before the performance. I must say, it was difficult for me to pronounce words properly. The ache didn't bother me but the fact that I could hardly say the words that had letters like p, m, and b.

Our performance was really brief. And it amazed me the fact that, for only that brief performance, teacher belanja us mi, a can of water, and a bread.

Izzat, Razman, me, Emi

Since I'm this person who barely communicate with people, I had trouble talking to my choral speaking mates. I only had Emi, but he was always with other people, and I don't blame him for that. Just so you know, I DID try to communicate with the girls. Just didn't get the chance to go further ;)

Braces are worth the suffering xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS