Friday, February 13, 2009

Boarding School

Ainaa's and Najat's stories are freaking me out. They've been crying so terribly, like 24/7! They didn't know a single soul, and could hardly bond with other students. At some times, you have friends to communicate with, but other times, you're left alone.

Dang, you have to think about everything yourself! You know, if other students are facing the same thing, then my friends should not be so sad.

I just don't like to think about how I'm gonna do in one month time, which at that moment I'd be crying and feel homesick and all those things. Optimistic is all I have to be. For after some months, I'll survive and have a good life in boarding school.

My friends are actually lucky to be there. Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. ive been throught all of that.
    lama2 nanti okay :)
    hee. tp keluar jugak mrsm aku ni, hihi :P

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS