Saturday, February 14, 2009

Toothache

Toothache, not literally. Just that braces hurt my teeth but thankfully it lasted for only 3 days. I thought it'd be longer. I've already visualized myself starving for two weeks thus would make me extra skinny.

Well, it won't happen. The pain gradually lessens and I'm slowly trying to eat delicious foods.

Therefore, I've eaten Nasi Paprik today, which I must say the price was dang expensive - it cost RM3.50! Just so you know, I could already eat rice for the first day I've put on the braces. Just that I had no guts to do it. It was still painful!

Not to mention that I've stuffed myself with Hersheys Kisses :D They were so yummy!! It's been long since I ate the toblerones chocolates. Got them from a'an, thanks an!!


Now. I have two bouquets of LOLLIPOPS from aqilah and nabilah. I suppose I should not eat them, 'since I have my braces on' :P I don't enjoy lollipops that much anyway. So I'm planning to give 'em to my friends and... him. Hahaha.

Very colourful, huh? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS