Thursday, December 10, 2009

Adi & Adli

Today started quite interesting.

My friends were already at our meeting location. But something got in my way. I had errands to run. On the run, my friends slipped out my mind. I was idly looking around and stumbled my eyes upon a big clock. It said, '8.50,' in the morning. Then I snapped. MY FRIENDS! I rushed to my house to get ready to meet them. Unfortunately there were too many disturbances and obstacles as I made my way back home. I almost give up and almost break into tears. Why is this life so hard?...

Until my eyes suddenly opened as fast as thunder, wide-eyed, but stayed still and went, "What the hell, JOGGING!" I felt under my comforter for my handphone. The clock said it was already 7:32am! I promised my friends I'd be there at seven! Then I read one new message. It was from Adli. I checked the time of message received. Got it exactly ten minutes before I came to reality.

Although I was relieved, I got up and had to call Adli. What the hell erin, what the hell? When you're planning to come early, you come way ahead. But when you're planning to come a bit late, you will run way off the track - happenned a few times before. I had 30 minutes to get ready. Another 30 minutes of upset, for Adli, I bet. Thankfully he was accompanied by Adi.

Eventually I turned things around. Eventhough I was late, I still made it. And got to jog 5 rounds around the tennis court. Could've done more but stamina decreased -.-. Not to forget to hit the tennis ball gracefully after a month not doing so. And my latissimus dorsi muscle hurt out of shock.

What's more interesting, is that I got to play with my friends whom I very seldom see. Wait, it was the second time, was it, Adli? Except for Adi, it was the first time to meet him :P Geez, you're tall! Haha.

Adli, quite good for a first-timer.
Adi, where in the world did you learn to serve that fast? I envy you -.-. Heck, I envy GUYS. Even though they play some sports for the first time, they could master so quickly. But it's okay. Among both of you and I, I'm better at the skills. HAHA :P

Time is of the essence. After I got home and cleaned up myself, my dad and I went to Maybank to activate my bank account. Hence now I can withdraw some cash freely. Mwahahaha.

So apparently today is slightly different from some typical day during a boring holiday in spite of meeting them. Yay! Thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS