Friday, December 18, 2009

Very greenish, very blue-ish

The trailer does not fool you. It is as amazing as the real movie. Very awe-inspiring. I love the wild animals, I love Eywa, I love the legendary wildlife - Toruk Mocta (or something like that), I love the word skxawng, I love the Na'vi's accent, and I looooovee the BOND from the na'vi's hair. The list could go on and on. I like the way the things glow in the dark as you touch it. This is like so a fairytale. When I knew it's James Cameron's movie, I have no doubt that it would be awesome :D Soon I'm going to watch it 3D. Yea baby!
* * * * * *
Things didn't turn out well today. Just like on last Wednesday. On wed, the movie was horrible but we could see Atul - but still late and Mad couldn't make it.

As for today, the movie was indeed wondrous but the tickets for Petrosains were SOLD OUT. We were like trying to talk to the workers to let us in, but to no avail, of course. I was so damn pissed off. I knew that would happen. I heard it from A'an. Dang it.

In any way, you need to turn things around. So, we still got to see a great movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS