Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wedding and Birthday celebration

I don't want my holidays to be filled with immoderate SLEEPING. Going online is a different matter :P These celebrations, they kept me busy. Especially when I got to be the photographer, voluntarily - what? It's fun!

As for the wedding, I got to be the photographer for our family. The other already had their own, a pro of course. I felt as if I was challenged. But what the hell. He's a pro. I'm an amateur.

Still, it was a pleasure taking pictures of people's most important day of their lives. I know most pictures I took ain't that good, but tens in a million, there are some photos that could carve a smile on the witnesses :)) That was the the moment where I know, I've given them happiness ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS