Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Three Hooligans

Ainaa have told us about the hooligans before. I've forgotten about it until she reminded us the name. That is sooo different! And I like different. Haha :D Ainaa, tell your mum I love her. Haha.

Watched Avatar in 3D version. It was painful as for my eyes coz you know, the specs were holding me back. As to regain my energy for my eyes, I couldn't wait to eat. The weird thing is, Atul said she wasn't hungry. LIAR LIAR LIAR big FAT LIAR. She ate the whole bowl of mee -_-

I'm very grateful that for after a long time, I got home feeling a total relieved and no worries. Perhaps 'coz I got home early. Perhaps 'coz Ainaa finally made it in time :P. Perhaps because thousands of stupid picture we took. Perhaps, it's just what we've shared along the journey. Geez. I'm thinking how we would be in five years ahead.

1 comment:

  1. i love the pichaa ! :)
    heyy , seriously , I WASNT HUNGRY okayy ?
    tapi sebab i takut nanti i exhausted ,so , baek makan sikit utk energy XD

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS