Sunday, December 13, 2009

A place to be

There's a park near my house (not in that picture, mind you). It's a walking distance that I can bear. I've never look forward in going to any park since most of them have the usual jogging track, trees, and fountains. But this. It has tools the gym has. Thankfully I don't have to urge my dad to buy them by giving him stupid reasons ~.~ - not that I've ever done it.

The presence of futsal court is just the extra toppings. Girls, you know why xD But to get that sweetness, I need to jog in the evening before Maghrib. You know, most youngsters are not a morning-person :P

"Jogging pagi lagi best kat sini. Udara dia segar kan." - Dad

You're indeed true, dad. I don't mind skipping evening jogs anyway. Morning jogs would give a better feeling. Except that I can't exaggerate it or I would collapse and couldn't do other stuff for the rest of the day.

The good thing happened today, is that I met my long-lost friend, Thanuja, as I recalled it. Stupid thing is, I glimpsed at her twice and the second time I did, I stared at her with narrowed eyes, and she noticed it xD Wth, I stared most of people today, and cares less. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS