Tuesday, December 15, 2009

They play

I thought those guys don't play in the morning. Well, I was WRONG! They came like 10 minutes before 9 AM and yes I was concerned about the time :P

As I sat on a swing while waiting for daddy to cool down, I watched them play and it got me thinking - why don't I have friends to hang out with in my neighbourhood? They could have been my friends. I could have known them.

Unfortunately, the hurtful truth is, I just don't. Somehow it's my own fault to be this way. I don't go out much. Except for movies. Maybe I'm just too busy wanting to know people in another world, until I'm oblivious of what's right in front of me. Reaching to a realization, I smiled to myself watching them, thinking that they're just not meant to be in my world. I already have great ones ;)

HOWEVER, not knowing who they are doesn't stop me from doing what I love :P They have just boost up my effort to jog in the morning. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS