Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Petrosains, the first visit

BORING. That's all I can say. My time was wasted. I wasted my money for a dang movie -_- Maybe I'm not the big fan of the comic, but, a watcher can tell.

Guilty was crawling in me all the way as we watched the movie. 'Coz the worst part of all, is that I was the one who CHOSE the movie for us. WTH? All the way the movie was played, I was like, what crap is this? -_- Actually, as for me, I don't mind about the money. But my peeps? I hate dragging people into my own interests. SORRY for millions guys T_T

Mad and I first went to Muzika. 'Coz I don't know, that worker said we can only go in the Petrosains at 1 pm. So we stepped in at 4pm with Ainaa. Too bad Mad couldn't come! Lastly it was just Ainaa and me. Thankfully I asked her to come, or else I would be alone in Petrosains. To add that up, I could be lost in there without any guidance! ~.~

Or perhaps I could ask the Faci's if I got lost. HAHA.

First we bumped into Sa'emah, and then Nazi, lastly Onn Gie. We were like searching people with green T-shirts. And hijab plus FATTY >> ATUL. HAHA. The things in there are indeed interesting but they became the opposite as I was too hungry that made me got a slight headache and so less energy to get excited about the interesting exposures. Besides, we only got 30 minutes to look around. Atul and the gang's experiment is so cool. I could've steal that for my SEM. *evil laugh*.

In result out of hungriness, there were less pictures taken. I only noticed it when I browsed through the pictures. Swell.

First visit but the worst T_T and it happened on my 100th post. Huh.

Moral of the day: DO NOT SKIP IMPORTANT MEALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS