Sunday, December 27, 2009

In the world of Midcyru

These past few days, I've been reading The Night Angel Trilogy day and night. It's like I was addicted to it. I didn't even care to go online. Much less to reply people's message. Jumping into this world of Midcyru, it was fantastic. I was so focused I didn't care what happened to my surrounding. I had to finish these books 'coz when school starts, there won't be any space for this fantasy world to fit in in my packed schedule. Except for Pendragon.

Anyway, I could have read this book little by little during the holiday. By doing so, there wouldn't be so much pressure. The thing is, I just realized that school is going to start very soon. And I didn't like that. Reality, it's just pain in the butt.

Now that I've finished reading it, I think I'm lost. If ever there were a fourth book... which actually there is, but 2 years from now. But still, life must go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS