Monday, December 7, 2009

Fatal flaw

So it's a sad song. It touched me deeply. It used to be his song. But now, it has become mine. Whatsoever, I don't take it too seriously. I don't take any song too seriously. The feeling just comes only as I listen to it.
* * * * * *
Today I had to wake up early to start our mission. But dear Tyra made us wait for her at the LRT station. And I was dang sleepy. All the way until now. In result, I got a headache.

Somehow I doubt about our project. It seemed.. impossible for students like us. How can we manipulate the experiment? It's almost out of our grasp. How can a simple title be so complicated? Dang it.
* * * * * *
Ah, I bought a new pairs of spectacles. They are indeed stylish yet I don't know if they suit me. Let's hope they do. After all, I was the one who chose that specs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS