Thursday, December 24, 2009

A piece of memory to bring along

I finally got an SAB shirt that I can show off in my new school! Bwahahaha. Who ever gave that idea of a long-sleeved cocu shirt, I LOVE you, even if you're the *cough* principal. Haha :D

That reminds me of NADIA, my tennis partner back in SAB. Where ever you are? :( I still have her medal with me. Does she ever want to claim it? Have it ever crossed her mind about it? -_- The last message I got from her was that she asked me how's my PMR results as in at this time, today. Such a long time ago, ey? As if knowing what's going to happen, I took a picture of only us before I shifted out that very day. After that, I heard no news about her. I'm going to try to ask her best friends.

*sigh* I was something to her but I couldn't care less. She tried to know me, she gave me a piece of her and I only took, never gave a piece of mine in exchange as real friends do. And now, when she decided I'm no longer a someone, I miss her. I didn't know a tennis partner could be this special. Of course they could. I've spent time with her mostly every evening after school. She is a part of me, a part of my world as my other best mates are. So pathetic to be whining about this. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS