Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cooking Skills

I'm still in the process on being a good chef. Based on my what I remember, I've learnt to cook a few things.

One of them is frying bananas. My dad taught me on the last day of 2008. I thought it was difficult, but it wasn't. It was easy as ABC :P.

We still have plenty more bananas. Three or more combs maybe. I want to try to cook them myself and prepare the things myself, because my dad was around in the previous lesson, helping me prepare the things.

As a 15 year old girl, this is kind of embarrassing. I only knew how to cook bread, covered with eggs, today. It is the simplest breakfast meal to cook even when you're around 12 years old. And I only new how to cook it, today (03.01.2009).


Last but not least, I learned how to bake cupcakes with my best mates, Ainaa and Atul. We baked them at Atul's house.

Unfortunately, the cupcakes didn't appear fluffy and full. YET they were delicious and scrumptious. You would know just by smelling the delightful aroma xD

My parents loved my cupcakes. I wanted to give some to my brothers, but they made me wait too long for them to eat it.

Instead, I just ate them myself! Hahah. I couldn't resist the super tastiness of my cupcakes. I didn't want the cupcakes to be cold anyway as they'd be not that delicious anymore when they're cold. So it's best to eat them while they're still hot.

As for lauk, I can't cook any of them. I would just help my mom cooking in the kitchen just by stirring them. I'm too lazy to learn complicated things which actually are not complicated. I prefer thinking cooking lauk is complicated. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS