Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kelas Terbersih

4 CEKAL : "KELAS TERBERSIH"
Ting 4 Minggu 2!
Hahaha.


Raihan, my model, my victim. Hahah

Why is it a
big deal to me? Last year, I couldn't get my Form 3 Kamil class to get the title. Got once, but, I dunno, I just didn't feel excited about it. And I wasn't happy cleaning up the class. It was only me, me, me, me. No one WILLINGLY to sweep the floor, to wipe the window, to throw out the rubbish. YET I know there were some, and I much appreciate it. It wasn't consistent tho.

The fact that my classmates are mostly nice-not-naughty people has made it easier for me to ask them a favour, either asking them to pay class fee or to clean up the class. Hahaha :P I'd say I'm NOT gila kuasa. I just care about the class' cleanliness!

Haihh, terubat la sikit hati ni. Terjadi gak impiankuu hahah.
You know, when I heard 4C won the title, I was like, "YESS!! WOOO!!!" and as if jumped up and down while I was sitting. Haha. Org lain pun pandang slack je.

I hope this would be consistent throughout the year :D

5 comments:

Yes?

FREAKS