Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lately..

Dunno what has got in to me.
I'm too emotional.
Maybe because I didn't eat well.
Instead, I slept from 1pm to 6pm.
Crazy? Indeed.
Because of that, my energy has been used up thus making me lethargic.

Another thing that bothers me is: Atul.
"What your problem?" I'd say, "Atul."
I hate it when she talks.
Whatever she says hurt me.
I know she's just joking, but still.
I hate it when she's right.
Coz the way she made herself RIGHT is just troublesome.
Can't she say it NICER??
I admit it. I hate it when I'm wrong while she's right. ABOUT my things.
Yea I do. Just that, I hate of the way she says it.
She hit straight to the heart. OUCH! OKAY?! OUCHH!

Then I didn't or must I say FORGOT to bake cupcakes.
Coz I slept too much.

I know today is erin's-do-nothing-day.
But not SLEEPING day.
Sigh
Shouldn't sleep previous evening
Okay, so I don't do SCHOOL stuffs.
But do CHORES instead.
NOT sleeping.
Sometimes you're just too dumb.
Heee.

New guy came into our school.
He's cute and that bothers me so much.
'Coz I'm gonna get out of the school SOON.
Can't even have the chance to get to know him,
Even from FAR.

What even bothers me is the fact that,
NABILAH, sat beside him and asked him things,
without much EFFORT.
Things like, NAME, DOB, EX-SCH name, ADDRESS.
And even MYSPACE
(but he doesn't have one, he tak layan these kind of things, he says).

I hate to be emotional.
What I should do now,
is finish up ALL of my homeworks.
Yea, then ONLY I can think CLEARLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS