Friday, January 30, 2009

Skating 2 Days In A Row

FIRST day of Skating

Putra LRT. We were going to Kelana Jaya station.


Ni dah mmg sangap. Hahah. Waiting for the LRT to arrive at Kelana Jaya. It took 30 minutes to arrive from KLCC. Sweat.


Najat seemed emo hahah.
Dah sampai KJ, we took the rapidKL bus T623. Pegi Sunway Pyramid kan.


Before skating, we certainly have to look good. I mean, people could see you from above. Kot2 nanti bila kluar from the rink, someone would confront you ke, kan? Hahah :P


Sekadar mengambil gbr dgn AD dia je. Haha.
We saw this thing when we were going down from escalator.


'Ainaa, so excited to choose what to eat, ey?


Boycott KFC and McD. So went to Pizza Hut instead. Hehe.


Promoting mushroom soup. Mmg menjadi. Sedap btul aq tgk haha


What's that you're eating, Ainaa? I still don't know what it is xD


In the ice rink! My posture was indeed awkward.


Happy faces show that we were enjoying the skating :D


Athirah! Takde gbr dalam rink, only had the chance to take her pictures outside ;)
Sometimes I adore her childishness hahah


Atul, as usual. Me with my mata kuyu. Najat with her stunning smile. Ainaa with her.. umm tongue? Athirah, with her childishness :D

I like that guy at the back there hahah.

Atul somehow hurt her leg. Huhu. Ainaa urutkan kaki dia. :D


Nak balik baru amek gbr kat sini. Pegi skating je mesti amek gbr kat spot ni. Takde tempat lain! Hahah.
Oh, without thinking much, I asked a chinese guy - cute chinese guy to be exact :PP - to take a picture of us. Heck, he took TWO pictures of us at this spot. Hahah. He got the nerves to do so because his friends were around ;)


Second Day of Skating


It was my cousin's treat. Well, she postponed skating with me from last year. So she just wanna tebus kesalahan, kesalahan la sgt huhu ;)


Anis and Ayus. Haha so cute.


Curi-curi amek gbr. Haha


Okay, just wanna show off lolx!

The results of skating

Bruises on both of my knees. BIG RED bruises.
Muscle pain.
Hungry all the time.
Thirsty all the time.
Buku lali MELECET. Sedap weh. Aq suka. Yea rite.

But the most important thing is, I enjoyed skating, on the second day. Like how Atul, Ainaa, Najat, and Athirah enjoyed it the previous day =)

*********

That night, before we watch BRIDE WARS (which was totally hilarious!), I met my dear friend Zharif. Zharif, if you're reading this, I wanna apologize that you waited so long to meet me. Huhu. It's your fault too that you didn't join me skating! :P

Had fun talking to you. Hahah.

5 comments:

  1. lawa gile dress awk okay ! yg hijau tuu !!!!!!! btw syg korang2 . eleh . ahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mekasih mus. Syg awak gak :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wehh.
    its not PUTRAjaya,
    its PUTRA line je.
    haha..
    aku HOT kan kt situ?
    aku tau tu.
    aku hebat tu.
    aku tau tu.
    btw, im testin babeah.
    hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee testing pun, berbudi la sikit hahahhaha! Gratz atul, anda bole mengomen! Hahah. Oh, Yg PUTRA LRT tu, saya dah tuka. Mekasih ye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.
    wokey..
    i testing straight to the point je.
    haha..
    i lapar lah.,
    nk milo ice!

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS