Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trip to PUTRAJAYA

  • Mr TAN called me Menteri Kewangan! Hahahha. I don't know why it's a big deal to me, but I'm just flattered to be called that. Wahaha. Sweat.
  • Actually, I was looking and smiling at him because I wanted to answer the ADD MATH question. Instead, he said, "Menteri kewangan, why are you staring at me?" with that tone voice of his. I replied with a grin, "Ohh, nothing." Didn't he know that I wanted so bad to answer the question?
  • I'm starting to TALK in English!! Hahah. I've never felt confident to even try to talk in english.
  • So, let's get back to my trip to PJ. Correction, 38-Form-4-students' trip to PJ. :P. Kat sana ada majlis AMANAT TAHUN BARU 2009. Maybe SAB was invited so we went there. Pictures will make it easier!
Going to Putrajaya by bus

In the building (the name's PICC MAYBE), going up

And up

And up again
(I love this picture. You guys rock! Especially Adhoy yg memeriahkan gambar ni. Hahah)

We got KPM goodie bags. They included food and water too :D

Gemok btul. Takleh ke tahan lapar? :p

Thina, Soufri, Amer, Adeeb

Girlss

Fid, Dany

Saemahh

Syuhada and Farah

Atul busy maen fon!

Sempat lagi baca buku time org bagi speech haha

Adhoyyyy, Aqilahhh, dan tangan atul yang gemok

Guys at the back, Muiz buat keco gilahh

Makanlaa Atul. I thought you like eating? Hahah.
After perasmian, we went to the cafeteria. Free food.

Haa makan korang makann. Oh, we only got a glass of water EACH. Can't refill. Or maybe the water dah habis.

Atul lepas makan, relax cam gaya Datuk-datuk. Hahah.
Atul asked me to take some lauk. So I decided alang-alang I makan je la sekali. But just a bit of rice. Had no appetite for RICE. Too much CARBS. Hahahah. Naaaaa. Just had no appetite.

Kiterang je (SABIANS) yang ada kat situ, kat kafeteria. Yg lain suda naik BUS! After snap pics, rushing kluar building. :P

Luckily, they didn't leave us behind.
Going back to school!
Hindustan songs. So I bet Adeeb was dancing along. Haha.

There were two more girls who didn't get in the bus so we thought instead of wasting time waiting for them, we just went out and snap some pictures.

I was looking away because guys over my left were like saying BOOOOOOOOOOOO. Heck, I didn't care xD I look pretty cool in this pic anyway, right? Hahah. Perasan.

With 'Ainaa

Nice view

Me and Atul

WE WERE LEFT BEHIND!! We sooo thought we were.

You don't know how WORRIED we were when we saw our bus leaving! We were like running for the bus, "Weiii, nape bus gerakk??!?!?!?! Takkan la tinggalkan kita kot!!!" Wahahah. Then thank god Aqilah SMS Atul saying that they were just going to make a U-turn. Because they couldn't park there, have to make way for other buses. And of course we were soooo worried. Cuak gila because that bus was the ONLY transport to our home! BUT, I did think we could tumpang other school, like guy school hahahah

SAS? Don't know why I took a picture of their bus' butt. Oh, we did get into our bus. THANKGOD!

After school. Busan, takde keje. And diorang pun memang sukarela nak posing. Posing tak nak poyo lagik. Tapi takpe, I'm getting used to it as my cousins are like this too -.-"
  • Okayyy. That's all. I'm gonna remember this trip forever! I most love the part where Atul, Ainaa and I felt so dang worried to be left behind. Hahah. It was somehow embarrassing because our schoolmates saw us running for our bus. You know, like running for your bus because you were late.
  • And don't forget the cuci-mata thing! Hahah. Best best. Lepas gak tension aq!

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha kelakaa !!! alaa rindu sgt kat korangg :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahaha tenkiu2. Saba mus, dugaan

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah!!!!!!!
    gle la erin!!!
    buat jalan cerita gle gempak!!!
    love em!!
    esp the sas bus part;)
    lol!!!
    love the pics weyh!!!
    teach me!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. alaa.aku takdapat pegi.borang habes.bosan jea. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ainaa, hahah thankss :PP

    Mint, tu pasalll. Sbenanye aq pun takto pasal benda ni. Nasib atul reserve huhu

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS