Sunday, January 18, 2009

Decorate The Class

4CEKAL4CEKAL 4 CEKAL 4CEKAL4CEKAL


This one happened on the last period of lessons, which was ADD MATHS class. Earlier, anyone whose book had 'See me' written on it, went to see him - our bapa angkat - in front, one to one. People didn't seem to care to usha2.
I had the 'See me' on mine because I didn't draw the diagram. Sweat. AND also those who had to do corrections. So again, I had to see him. And thennnnn only we started cleaning up and decorating our class!



Mr Tan so kind, helped us clean the whiteboard with thinner. While we, just stared at him and did nothing :p Especially JASON (yg tgh mendagu, on far right), was he worshiping him or something? But not the ones at the back.


Rajivan was so into wiping the window. Just look at the face. Earlier he swept the floor a bit, then this. Sheesh, semangat! Bagus2, teruskann!


Some magazine we got for free but had been ignored, UNTIL Francis and Yoong Kong discovered it :P


A'an is so cute. Haha. Oh, take a look at Sir behind her. Tengah melayan jiwaaa. :x
"Bilalaa aq maw pencen"


THE man wasn't looking so without wasting time, I snapped the picture! He didn't know I brought a camera at that time.


Sir got angry because Zhan Wei lifted his leg like that. Others, didn't care and just smiled at the camera. :D
Earlier, Najat, Nabilah and I already asked Sir to take pictures with us. When I took my camera out, he looked at it as if I didn't ask him about the camera before.

Sir: "Kenapa bawak itu camera?"
Me (I think I did a oh-my-god-i'm-busted face, but it only lasted like 1 second and FINALLY - yea, it felt like hours - I found the words I needed to say): "Oh, saje...untuk ambik gamba klas," I said it while looking back and forth at Ooi Thong and Sir.
Najat then cut in: "A'ah, untuk decorate klas." (Thanks for backing me up!!!)
Sir: "Okay."
Then I was like sticked my tongue out A LITTLE and crinkled my nose at Ooi Thong. Hahah. Alasan je tu untuk 'decorate klas'. Wahaha.


A picture with sir, with me in it. Done posing, sir went, "I saw your hand, Jason." Yea, Jason's the one doing the tanduk at the back of sir. Hahah.


See Teng: I love her laugh. It looks so natural! I've never have a candid picture of me, laughing ;'(
Yoong Kong was jumping up and down, I wonder why. I've thought of saying, "Yoong Kong, stay still please," but I was in a rush.


Eceh Zhan Wei, looking sideways. Konon la yuh :P
That pieces of paper were, I think, the last ones to be stapled on the board.


TUTOR?! NAJAT, baca TUTOR?! Dunia dah nak qiamat.. Hahaha. And Emi, what was so thrilling about BUKIT KEPONG novel?

YAY! TADAAAA! Done decorating the board! For now.
Previously, when the board was still white as my uniform,I was thinking a lot of how A'an would decorate it. Frankly, not a lot. This is just what I've learnt from previous years of having 'AJK BOARD' post. I ended up decorating the board so hideously, like, baik tak payah buat - -". So I thought it would be very hard to decorate it yet it looked so simple. I tend to mengusutkan diri sendiri by thinking way beyond simple. SIMPLE is good. Why do I always wanna make things hard? Sweat.

  • So we've done decorating a part of the class. Although it was only a few, at least it was better something than nothing at all. Hehe :D
  • Dey, why can't the font be bigger?!?! Every time I edit it myself, it always disappears.

7 comments:

  1. hahah najat baca tutor ? gilalah !!!! hahahaha eyyy kalau kite pon kite back up kalau sir tanya kenapa bwk camera . GILE NK JAWAB "saje" ? hahaha

    and and waahhh rindu yong kong ngan daniel ! ahhahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu pasal, mus. Bole plak kita ckp 'saje'! Hahahah. Mus, kita teringat awk bila tgk yoong kong! Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah.lawak gila!erin cuak dgn mr.tan! XDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahahah ye ah, innocentt :x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahah ! sampai cam tu skali rindu kat kite eh ? HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahha! rindu sekolah. rindu mr.tan

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tu la aqilaa. Kita ni yg cuti seminggu je pun rindu gak dia hahah

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS