Sunday, January 4, 2009

Friendship Reunion Before School Reopens


Before I get started, I just wanna say that I'm very semangat to write blogs now. Sebab nanti bila dah skula, for sure busy punya. Busy 'STUDY'. Hahah. So I wanna write kaw2 banyak punya. Takdela banyak pun. But 2 blogs per day? Hardcore la tu kan. Haha.

So, let's begin!

Hmm, Ainaa was the one who planned this so-called reunion. Actually, she just got back from her two weeks vacation on, I think, 2nd of January. Yea, I think that was long enough for you to miss somebody so dearly. And that was why she planned this so-called reunion. Today's gonna be the last day of Holiday anyway.

One other reason she planned this is because she couldn't let her excitements-on-her-PMR-result out. I pity her because the enthusiasm she had had already flowed away. So she didn't get super extremely excited when she met us. YET she still did get super excited as usual. Oh, this happy-go-lucky friend.

Alang2 buat reunion, kiterang (Meeza, Atul, Ainaa, Me) jogging la kat Kg Pandan Complex. Meeza sangatlah gempaq. She jogged 10 rounds of 400m track. In other words, FOUR km.

Ainaa did 3, and Atul and I did only 2 rounds. Though actually I was left 100m away from Atul. Dang I was slow! I got low stamina already. I sure gotta train extra hard for this year's Sports Day. I'm targetting on 400m dash. Hahah. Yeah, in my dreams -.-"

So this reunion. You know what girls do. GOSSIPS. Lots of gossips. Can't believe I'm being the girl like in the movies, they're very very girlish, talking about guys and all. P/s: Is there actually 'all' in this case? But it's nature, right? What am I supposed to do?

To top it all, I wanna say THANK YOU FOR ZILLIONS to them. I'm so grateful that I'm friends with good persons who have no social dilemmas. I'm very lucky to meet you guys. I love ya'll soo much!

Seriously, no offense to others. Oh dang, I forgot to take photos of us. Sweat la!

2 comments:

  1. oh girl!
    thanx for introducing me to ur blog:)
    sure was fun reading them with ur upbeat updates:D
    i love the way u write! esp bout me~~
    lol!
    anyways,we all needed to see each other n i kinda needed to let go of the happiness with U n ATUL!!=)
    i love u guys soo much!!!
    dont know wat i'd do without u guys:")
    toodles!
    i'll be hearing more from u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "esp bout me" hahah. Sweat la u.

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS