Thursday, January 22, 2009

Silly Mistake

Total SILLY mistake!

I got all excited when I saw the kind of file that I wanted and need to buy. In fact, I was excited because I don't need to go elsewhere FAR or ask people to buy them, which I truly not prefer and could feel terribly sorry to ask them.

However, as I didn't have the money with me, I couldn't buy them. So I told the cashier to reserve 17 files. As if. For sure they have stocks for that item, duh.

So I went home feeling all relieved that I solved my problem.

But the silly, silly thing was, I forgot to look at the PRICE. The tag price. The dang, freaking tag price. Weh, how am I gonna ask people for money if I don't know the price?! Eeeeeee it's an unacceptable mistake! What a treasurer am I?!

Like any other problems, of course I have solutions. You can't be too emotional for small things and make it a total BIG deal - though I admit I always do that, but kept it to myself.

Just that, how could I FORGET to look at the PRICE?! Ugh, I was thinking too much of the future about what I have to do next after I found the file. Eee.

Note to self: FOCUS on the PRESENT.



My tenth entry! Happy anniversary! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS