Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Treat From A Neighbour

January 3rd 2009, Saturday

I forgot to post this one yesterday because I was busy learning about this blog thingy.

Well, yesterday in the evening around 4pm, my neighbour, Mak Cik Idah, brought me to the Secret Recipe Restaurant. She asked me to choose from three different restaurants so I chose Secret Recipe instead.

She bought me a slice o
f raspberry cheese cake, a bun, a cup of mushroom soup, and the starter were cinnamon chips. Yea, I think they were cinnamon.

As for the drinks, I chose Ice Blended Mocha Expresso. The taste was slightly different than the usual mocha iced blend because of the name 'expresso'.

You know what? I felt extremely nausea because of the food I ate and the mocha I drank. Dah la cake tu CHEESE. If I could, I would've just ate only half of the slice. Memang pekat dan muak gila gila. Rasa full sampai ke tekak, as if you can't stuff anything already.

Earlier, I ate the not-so-yummy cinnamon chips first, and the tasty bun which I dipped into the mushroom soup. It was still okay, I still felt no-nausea. Then I had to finish my soup. P/s: I was still hungry.

When I got back to my cheese, that was the part where I felt nausea. I had to eat like a very small piece of the cake one at a time and then drink my Mocha. Mocha didn't help me much though. Dah la mocha tu PEKAT - it tasted like milkshake! Lagi muaklaaa aku rasa!

Even Mak Cik Idah mentioned that I would definitely feel like that. Luckily in the end, I finished stuffing them all. I needed a glass of water soo badly. See? In the end you would always need a glass of plain water.

Next time, I would not order Mocha again if I were to eat cakes. It was just a bad-nausea-feeling day.

2 comments:

  1. haha i know . yeah pindah :( babe ! i linked you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah pindah . babe . i linked you

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS