Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sudden break down

  • I had a shocking news yesterday. I even saw it with my own eyes. I am rather depressed 'coz I can't be free talking to those guys anymore. You could see my change of attitude from being so eager to the quite me. Dang, it also happened on THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL which I hoped it'd be WONDERFUL. But heck, I got this breaking heart news. Thankfully my friends cured me. I need not worry about those guys anymore. 'Coz having my buddies around already makes me feel happy. There's no rush to love =)
  • I'm glad that my friend is aware of my changing of mood. It's my very pleasure to be noticed.
  • I had doubts dropping Biology. But after having introduced to it, I'm very sure to not take Bio. Instead, I'll take Accounting. Accounting is my thing. I've been recording my incomes and expenditures for almost 3 years and a half. Knowing where my money goes is my obsession. I would be worried and indeed STRESSED if I don't.
  • The best part is I only realized that Bendahari a.k.a Treasurer has something to do with Accounting. Heck, it has everything to do with accounting. I've never been so excited about any of my post! They were just something beyond me. But being a Treasurer, is what I'm fond of. I wish I knew it earlier so I could conquer all the Treasurer posts (muahaha) T_T. Being a Treasurer ain't hard actually, believe me. It's a delightful job. It has been only two days of actually being a Treasurer BUT I have no doubts that I would love this job. ;'D
  • I hope my plans for this year work out and be a success.
  • I hope my high-spirit to perform my plan won't disappear.
  • If something comes in my way, I hope that I will not give up on my plan.
The way I write it sounds lame. Hahah. But I hope you get what I mean.
  • I'm starting to think that I shouldn't bother going to MRSM. Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. hehe goodluck girl . :) so class 4a lah kan ? miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you tooo! Kita rindu gelak tawa awk. Hahaha. Tak, klas 4C sbb ada fizik and kimia. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, x yah gi mrsm pun xpe lah (: i think you'll do good in sab.

    i je yang eager nak get out of the school. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahha. Syawal, kita baru prasan ur cmnt. Tp kan, kita mmg nak kluar la. Takto nape :p

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS